PCC Taste April 2013
what's inside > April 2013
Bright, fresh, lively: Four pasta recipes that showcase springtime foods at their best.
Stir-frying seems deceptively easy. Here are solutions to three common dilemmas.
Whether you prefer your goat's milk chilled in a glass, transformed into creamy yogurt, patted into tangy chèvre or swirled into wonderfully rich caramel, you'll find delicious options at PCC.
Our top five picks for a fresh house that are eco-friendly too.
This healthy and enjoyable meal showcases spring's first fresh flavors with a simple preparation that’s a snap for weeknight cooking.
Wonder what all the fuss is about? Read a brief history of this effervescent elixir and discover five to try.
PCC has natural allergy remedies that won't leave you foggy and fatigued.
Also in this issue
- What's in store for April — Locally made kale chips; ready-to-cook entrees in the meat and seafood case; new cheese dips from the PCC Deli as well as fresh, satisfying sandwich wraps.
- Coming into season — All our spring favorites!: organic asparagus, strawberries and rhubarb.
- The Languedoc — Learn about this ancient wine region filled with character, style and soul plus six wines we recommend.
- Cooking with culinary herbs — Find out which offer the most health benefits in the kitchen.
- Try our Quick Cooks video series — Join PCC Chef Lynne Vea in these speedy and fun step-by-step tutorials.