PCC Taste November 2012
what's inside > November 2012
They're fresh, they're local and they're surprisingly versatile in the kitchen. Discover 14 easy ways to enjoy winter greens.
Celebrate this Thanksgiving with a healthy, flavorful, range-grown turkey from the Diestel family.
Make vegetable or poultry stock from scratch with help from PCC Chef Lynne Vea. Get tips, watch our new cooking video and try our recipes.
Transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into new dishes.
The range of vitamins contained in kale, collards and chard are cholesterol-lowering, cancer-fighting and bone-building.
Tips and delicious ideas for Brussels sprouts, kabocha squash and yams, as well as a list of favorite PCC Deli salads that feature these delectable fall favorites.
Complete holiday meals in the PCC Deli; environmentally friendly cards for the season; tangy, fresh cranberries.
Also in this issue
- Maple Cranberry Crème Brûlée — A simple yet elegant dessert.
- Just the right cracker — Eight delightful choices perfect for holiday entertaining.
- Butter me up — Discover which butters are best for baking and which sticks to have on hand for your holiday table.
- Five fabulous festive wines — Perfect for pairing with feasts shared with family and friends!
- Feast with ease — Natural digestion remedies
- Chatterbox — Stumped on the perfect side dish to go with your Thanksgiving dinner?