Shop fresh. Shop local. Shop PCC.
At PCC Natural Markets our passion is food — of incomparable quality and exceptional flavor. We offer a carefully edited selection from trusted producers, growers, ranchers and purveyors. Explore our product standards. We hope to see you soon!
Did you know?
- OUR FRESH PRODUCE: More than 90 percent of our produce is organic, with a large portion sourced from Northwest growers during our local harvest. Meet our producers.
- ALL-NATURAL WELLNESS: Our selection of supplements and body care products meet some of the nation's highest standards for quality and safety. Learn more.
- KID-FRIENDLY: Every child 12 years old and younger gets a free serving of a fruit or vegetable each visit to one of our nine Puget Sound-area locations. Learn more about PCC Kid Picks.
- LEARN TO COOK: We offer scores of cooking classes each year, from gluten-free baking to kids cooking camps to the basics of braising, through our award-winning program, PCC Cooks.
- COMMUNITY: PCC and our members (we're a cooperative!) donate thousands of pounds of food each year to area food banks. Here's how to volunteer. And here's a little more about our co-op, which began in Seattle in 1953 and has since become the largest consumer owned natural food retail co-operative in the United States.
- GLUTEN-FREE: In May 2010 PCC earned the nation's first Gluten-free Retailer Endorsement from the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG), a non-profit organization that provides support for those sensitive to gluten. Explore our selection of more than 3,500 gluten-free products.
- NON-GMO: PCC has partnered with the Non-GMO Project, the first independent, third-party certifier to establish Best Practices and to require testing throughout the supply chain to ensure non-GMO claims. Learn more.