Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Way Out West "Roosevelt Red"
Merlot is one of our state’s unsung heroes, and it’s our foundation in this wine, providing bright fruit and notes of spice, gravel and sage. A dash of cabernet sauvignon adds sturdy tannins and blackberries, while syrah rounds out the picture with rich, dark fruits. Created exclusively for us by our friends at Terra Blanca Winery.
Way Out West "Roll On, Columbia"
The chardonnay is made with the same idea: bright, clean flavors that allow the beautiful Red Mountain fruit to shine. Vibrant tones are woven with bold strokes of apple and citrus, highlighted with Washington’s classic accents of sage and dusty gravel. Created exclusively for us by our friends at Terra Blanca Winery.
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own backyard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Coviolo Lambrusco Biologico
- Commandeur de St. Michel Côtes du Rhône
- Henriques "La Linea" Côtes du Roussillon rouge
- Félines-Jourdan Picpoul, Languedoc rouge or blanc, grenache-syrah, rosé and sauvignon blanc
- Château de Plaisance Fronton rouge, rosé or "Grain de Folie" rouge
- Cécile Chassagne Gigondas
- Alto Los Romeros Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere and Chardonnay
- Domaine de la Vallongue Coteaux d’Aix en Provence Blanc, Les Baux de Provence Rosé and Les Alpilles IGP Rouge
- Lost River “Salish Sea” white
- Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
- Marques de Mejia Rioja blanco, rosado & tinto
- Perazzeta "Mercurio" Rosso Toscano
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux
- La Madura St. Chinian "Classic" Rouge and "Classic" blanc IGP
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
- Dusted Valley "40 Nights" Merlot and Red Blend
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Jordanov Pinot Noir, Rkatceteli and Vranec
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Maylandie "Le Cabanon" Blanc, Rosé, Rouge, "Cuvee Prestige" and "Villa Ferrae"
- Ontanon "Ecologica" Blanco and Rioja
- Peneca SV Sparkling Rebula
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Carbernet and Chardonnay
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red" and "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.