Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Powers Winery "The Cab"
For every bottle sold, $2 is donated to the PCC Farmland Trust. This year's blend is our best yet! Deep, dark purple and a gorgeous perfume of ripe fruit and minerals hint at what's to come — luscious black cherries, cassis and deep, dark fruits, laced with notes of pepper, rock, mineral, and a note of high lonesome sage. Great depth and texture and an assertive structure segue to a long, delicious finish.
Powers Winery Chardonnay
For every bottle sold, $2 is donated to the PCC Farmland Trust. This isn’t just any run-of-the-mill Chardonnay! Yes, it’s full, round and abundantly luscious, but it adds an alluring dimension of bright, citrus aromas and flavors that strike all the resonant chords on the palate. A minerally undercurrent coupled with bright acidity make a perfect companion to fresh seafood and seasonal produce.
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own backyard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Lost River “Salish Sea” white
- Domaine Dragon rosé Côtes de Provence
- Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
- Les Vignerons de Tautavel “Le Cirque” Rouge & Rosé
- Chateau Mirausse Minervois “l’Azerolle” rouge
- Commandeur de St. Michel Côtes du Rhône
- Henriques "La Linea" Côtes du Roussillon
- Marques de Mejia Rioja blanco, rosado & tinto
- Perazzeta "Mercurio" Rosso Toscano
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux
- La Madura St. Chinian "Classic" Rouge and "Classic" blanc IGP
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Delahaie Brut Premier and Brut Rosé
- Domaine Uby Colombard Sauvignon and Merlot
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
- Dusted Valley "40 Days" Riesling, "40 Nights" Merlot and Red Blend
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Jordanov Pinot Noir, Rkatceteli and Vranec
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Maylandie "Le Cabanon" Blanc, Rosé, Rouge, "Cuvee Prestige" and "Villa Ferrae"
- Ontanon "Ecologica" Blanco and Rioja
- Peneca SV Sparkling Rebula
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Carbernet and Chardonnay
- Provenquiere "Cuvee P" Blanc and Rouge, and "Le Genereux"
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red" and "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay
- Vignerons de Florensac Rosé l’Été IGP Cotes de Thau
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.