Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Antech Blanquette de Limoux
Nearly 500 years after Benedictine monks invented sparkling wine, this wine offers amazing bubbles and character. The blend of mauzac and chenin blanc creates charming aromas of spring flowers and fruit.
Domaine La Madura "Classic" Blanc and Rouge
La Madura's philosophy is founded on respect for tradition, terroir and the healthy biodiversity of the soils — evident in the character and purity of their wines.
The sauvignon blanc offers a mélange of sweet citrus fruit, wild herbs and exotic spice, while the St. Chinian rouge, a blend of grenache, carignan and syrah, bursts with notes of ripe cherry and raspberry fruit, accented with sun-baked earth. In both wines there's a sense of elegance with a natural charm.
Domaine Cécile Chassagne Gigondas
The limestone peaks of the Dentelles de Montmirail form a dramatic backdrop to this vineyard. The wine is a Côtes du Rhône classic: Grenache-based and full-bodied. With cassis and white pepper, it’s a seductive delight.
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own back yard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Delahaie Brut Premier and Brut Rosé
- Domaine Uby Colombard Sauvignon and Merlot
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
- Dusted Valley "40 Days" Riesling, "40 Nights" Merlot and Red Blend
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Jordanov Pinot Noir, Rkatceteli and Vranec
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Les Domaines Auriol Côte du Rhône and Côte du Rhône Blanc
- Maylandie "Le Cabanon" Blanc, Rosé, Rouge, "Cuvee Prestige" and "Villa Ferrae"
- Ontanon "Ecologica" Blanco and Rioja
- Peneca SV Sparkling Rebula
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Carbernet and Chardonnay
- Provenquiere "Cuvee P" Blanc and Rouge, and "Le Genereux"
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red" and "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.