Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Way Out West Wines
We jumped at the chance to collaborate with Keith Pilgrim and Terra Blanca on this project. The idea is simple: Create blends that showcase the sun-kissed terroir of Keith’s Red Mountain vineyards that deliver pleasure well beyond their everyday-affordable price. The Way Out West label is an homage to the millennia of natural forces that shaped Washington Wine Country, and the ideas and energy that turned desert to farms (and vineyards!). Look for two blends: "Roosevelt Red" ( a vibrant, fruity red) and "Roll On, Columbia" (featuring luscious chardonnay).
Castillo de Alicante
Here’s a quick, delicious vacation for your palate, a getaway as close as your corkscrew that’ll take you to one of Spain’s multitude of delectably unique regions. Pick your favorite color and enjoy the flavor of Valencia, on the Mediterranean coast, where Moorish and Catalan culture meet, and the wines offer a savory, sun-splashed, spicy accompaniment to sturdy, boldly-flavored fare. These organically grown wines deliver tremendous value and perfect for everyday enjoyment! Choose from blanco, rosado or tinto — or at this price, try all three.
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own backyard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Ahtanum Ridge Tempranillo and "Double R" Rhone-style Red
- Lost River “Salish Sea” white
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Cabernet and Chardonnay
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red", "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay and "VRM" (Viognier, Roussanne and Marsanne)
- Forty Days riesling
- Forty Nights Red Blend and merlot
- Quady North Rosé of Counoise
- Vignerons de Tautavel Vingrau "Le Cirque" rouge, grenache gris and rosé
- Domaine Ste. Marie des Crozes Corbières rosé and Corbières rouge "les Pipelettes"; sauvignon blanc Pays d’Oc "le Calndestin"
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux
- Commandeur de St. Michel Côtes du Rhône
- Henriques Côtes du Roussillon "La Linea"
- Domaine de la Provenquière Cuvée "P" blanc of rouge, Pays d'Oc IGP
- Cécile Chassagne Gigondas
- La Madura St. Chinian "Classic" Rouge and "Classic" blanc IGP
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Ch. Ollieux Romanis Corbières "Classique" or Corbières "Les Ollieux Romanis"
- Coviolo Lambrusco Biologico
- Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Acinum Chianti
- Antonio Sanguineti Canonau di Sardegna
- Puig de Solivella: blanc, rosat, tempranillo, Cava Brut, Cava Brut Rosat
- Ontanon "Ecologica" blanco and rioja
- Godelia Bierzo blanco or tinto
- Castillo de Alicante blanco, rosado or tinto
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.