Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Schooner Exact "Snowpacolypse" Black IPA
Darkness and light. Or vice versa, you pick. Dark, toasty malt is the onset of dusk on a winter day, while fresh, piney, sprucey hops are a forest blanketed in snow. Or something like that. In any case, this is mighty tasty beer, a super balance of dark malt and the bright evergreen tones of hoppy goodness. A great beer for all sorts of weather — and perfect for riding out the snowpacalypse — or waiting for it.
Ahtanum Ridge Tempranillo
We’re mighty pleased to present the newest addition to our palette of PCC–exclusive deliciousness, dreamed up and blended in collaboration with our friends at Naches Heights Vineyard. Think old world-style tempranillo, with its bold, bright, savory, mineral-tinged dark cherry fruit. Add notes of distinctly Yakima Valley brush, gravel, freshness and generosity and you have this fetching, friendly wine. It’s lot of wine for the dough!
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own backyard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Coviolo Lambrusco Biologico
- Commandeur de St. Michel Côtes du Rhône
- Henriques "La Linea" Côtes du Roussillon rouge
- Félines-Jourdan Picpoul, Languedoc rouge or blanc, grenache-syrah, rosé and sauvignon blanc
- Château de Plaisance Fronton rouge, rosé or "Grain de Folie" rouge
- Cécile Chassagne Gigondas
- Alto Los Romeros Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere and Chardonnay
- Domaine de la Vallongue Coteaux d’Aix en Provence Blanc, Les Baux de Provence Rosé and Les Alpilles IGP Rouge
- Lost River “Salish Sea” white
- Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
- Marques de Mejia Rioja blanco, rosado & tinto
- Perazzeta "Mercurio" Rosso Toscano
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux
- La Madura St. Chinian "Classic" Rouge and "Classic" blanc IGP
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
- Dusted Valley "40 Nights" Merlot and Red Blend
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Jordanov Pinot Noir, Rkatceteli and Vranec
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Maylandie "Le Cabanon" Blanc, Rosé, Rouge, "Cuvee Prestige" and "Villa Ferrae"
- Ontanon "Ecologica" Blanco and Rioja
- Peneca SV Sparkling Rebula
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Carbernet and Chardonnay
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red" and "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.