Quite the Find
Wines with our "Quite the Find" label stand out from the crowd. We went to the source, met the people and brought back amazing flavors that are only available at PCC.
Schooner Exact "First Session" IPA 22-ounce bottles
Session beers are all the rage right now and this is one of the best we've had. Full of bright citrus aroma with a hint of tropical fruit and clocking in at a mere 4.5 percent ABV, this is truly a great session. Its fresh, juicy flavor has just a hint of that hop bite to balance it out and it goes down smooth. What makes it even sweeter: 50 cents from each bottle benefits PCC Farmland Trust, to save organic farmland in Washington. It's a beer with benefits!
Domaine Dragon rosé Côtes de Provence
This is classic Provencal rose, a blend of grenache, syrah, cinsault and mourvesdre grown expressly to become pink wine. A gentle crushing, followed by direct pressing and cool fermentation, results in vibrant flavors of citrus zest, crisp peach and white flowers, with a hint of white pepper. Generous, but agile, with vibrant flavors and laser focus, this is a brilliantly fresh and satisfying wine.
Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
There's a lot to like in this luscious, vividly textured wine. Grown on a small, family estate, it delivers bold flavors of rosehips, cherries and briary berries on a sleek, muscular structure, that’s nicely balanced and sails into a fine, satisfying finish. Sturdy enough for substantial fare, bright enough for antipasti, this is just plain delicious.
You'll find a plentiful and ever-changing variety of Quite the Find wines on our shelves, from far-flung regions and our own backyard. The grape harvest varies each year, as done the volume of wine produced by these small winemakers. Selection may vary between stores, based on availability.
- Lost River “Salish Sea” white
- Domaine Dragon rosé Côtes de Provence
- Cascina del Santuario Barbera d’Alba
- Les Vignerons de Tautavel “Le Cirque” Rouge & Rosé
- Chateau Mirausse Minervois “l’Azerolle” rouge
- Commandeur de St. Michel Côtes du Rhône
- Henriques "La Linea" Côtes du Roussillon
- Marques de Mejia Rioja blanco, rosado & tinto
- Perazzeta "Mercurio" Rosso Toscano
- Antech Blanquette de Limoux
- La Madura St. Chinian "Classic" Rouge and "Classic" blanc IGP
- Chinook "Long Live the Kings" Yakima Valley Red and Yakima Valley White
- Delahaie Brut Premier and Brut Rosé
- Domaine Uby Colombard Sauvignon and Merlot
- Dr Loosen "Loosen Up" Dornfelder and Riesling
- Dusted Valley "40 Days" Riesling, "40 Nights" Merlot and Red Blend
- Florence Duchene Champagne
- Jordanov Pinot Noir, Rkatceteli and Vranec
- Le Dolci Colline Prosecco
- Maylandie "Le Cabanon" Blanc, Rosé, Rouge, "Cuvee Prestige" and "Villa Ferrae"
- Ontanon "Ecologica" Blanco and Rioja
- Peneca SV Sparkling Rebula
- Powers "PCC Farmland Trust" Carbernet and Chardonnay
- Provenquiere "Cuvee P" Blanc and Rouge, and "Le Genereux"
- Raphael Rosso Piceno and Verdicchio
- Way Out West "Roosevelt Red" and "Roll On, Columbia" Chardonnay
- Vignerons de Florensac Rosé l’Été IGP Cotes de Thau
Simply tasting good isn't good enough. We focus on memorable palate pleasers you'll be proud to serve. We aim to exceed your expectations, and look for wines that deliver pleasure well beyond their modest price tags.
Great wine has a sense of place. We've built sustainable partnerships with real people, who pour love and labor into growing grapes that precisely express their little piece of the world. Celebrate unique flavors that tell the story of where they were grown.