Monthly wine event
Eat Like You Give a Damn, Drink Like It Matters
We're teaming up with our good friend and neighbor, Portage Bay Café, to present a monthly celebration of amazing food and wine. Each event will feature a selection of our favorite, character-laden wines from small, independent producers, paired with amazing, tapas-style small plates.
Friday, May 6, 6 to 8 p.m.
Portage Bay Café - Roosevelt
4130 Roosevelt Way N.E., Seattle
Cost is $25. Reservations are encouraged but not required. Reserve by sending an e-mail to: .
Join us on Friday, May 6, from 6-8 p.m. and enjoy this delicious array of savory dishes and Northwest wines.
- Bartlett pear and jicama lettuce wraps
- Crostini with goat cheese, caramelized onions and orange zest
- Vera Cruz prawn skewers
- Waffle potato chips fried and salted
- Shrimp çeviche tostadas with cabbage tomato salsa
- Roast top sirloin with garlic and oregano crust, balsamic-maple glaze and fontina cheese on Belgian endive
- Chicken skewers with raisin-apple glaze, artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes
- Cheese course: Aged Gouda, Flagship cheddar, St. Andre triple cream brie
- Poached pear tartlet
- Lost River Rainshadow White
- Domaine Pouillon Deux Vin Blanc
- Syncline Roussanne
- Dusted Valley "Ramblin' Rosé"
- Lobo Hills cabernet sauvignon
- Wilridge Melange Red
- Naches Heights Two Dancers
- Pacific Rim Vin de Glacière