Delectable smoked salmon
We're positive you'll enjoy making our PCC Smoked Salmon part of your Northwest tradition. Our premium, hand-filleted, wild Alaskan smoked salmon is locally crafted in small batches over fires stoked with fruit and maple wood.
Choose from two varieties of cold-smoked salmon (lox) and three fully cooked options for a total of five memorable flavors.
Smoked salmon is as versatile as it is delicious: Serve it with champagne as an elegant appetizer for a special dinner, fold it into an omelet or frittata for a hearty breakfast, or add a little protein and pizzazz to a bagel with cream cheese for a mid-day snack. Talk about a delectable way to add heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids to your diet!
Five delicious options
- Honey-Cured — Cured with fresh honey, this salmon is moist, with a rich, distinctive smokehouse flavor. Enjoy that hint of sweetness when your fork breaks its golden glaze.
- Alehouse Pepper — Cured with Washington-brewed Fish Tale Soundkeeper Organic Ale and coated in fresh-ground black pepper for a rich, complex flavor that’ll have you eating it straight out of the package (we did!).
- Smoky Chipotle — Lightly coated with our Northwest Chipotle Herbs Rub and brown sugar, each buttery piece bursts with the flavor and fragrance of ancho chile, paprika, thyme and oregano — a spice lover's delight.
Cold-smoked salmon (lox-style)
- Traditional Cold-Smoked — Our ruby-red, dry-cured, wild Alaskan sockeye is supple, mild and sweet, with a delicate, silky texture sure to please smoked-salmon connoisseurs.
- Hint of Lime — Dry-cured, then smoked for a silky, buttery texture. Organic agave nectar and fresh-squeezed lime juice adds a hint of acidity for a well-balanced, standout flavor.