Succulent, delicious pork
It’s tough not to please the palate with pork, whether it arrives on your plate in the form of bacon, sausage, chops, ribs or shoulder. Something about its succulence hints at gatherings long past, like holiday breakfasts, barbecues, special dinners.
At PCC we’re proud to offer an array of pork from producers that meet our high standards of humane and sustainable ranching. Try our fresh pork sausage, smoke some ribs, fill savory Asian dumplings with our ground pork or save time with Natural Express — our line of pre-seasoned meats ready to glide into the oven or sizzle atop your grill.
Meet our producer
Pure Country Pork
Some families manage restaurants, craft jewelry or build houses. Paul and Karrie Klingeman farm. It’s in their blood four generations deep, with the fifth generation ready to take over Pure Country Pork, their all-natural pork business.
“There’s a satisfaction in working with the land and animals and knowing that our future generation of farmers will have the skill and knowledge of keeping our farm and environment clean so that 100 years from now, no one will be cleaning up our mess,” the senior Paul Klingeman says. “We’re deeply committed to the health and well-being of our animals and the land.”
Read more »
Cook up something delicious
Pork lends great flavor to so many dishes. Small wonder it's featured in so many cuisines from around the globe.
- Baked Pork Ribs
- Barbara Kingsolver's Recuerdos de Tuscon (adapted)
- Basic Masa Dough for Tamales
- Chipotle Shredded Pork with Tomato Lime Salsa
- Easy Pulled Pork
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Coffee-Molasses Barbecue Sauce
- Honey-Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
- Kao Tom Gai Sai Kai (Thai Rice Soup with Chicken and Egg)
- Moo Yang Takrai
- Pear and Hazelnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Sour Cherry Syrah Sauce
- Pulled Pork Tacos with Mango-Jicama Salad
- Roasted Holiday Pork Loin
- Roasted Pork Loin
- Roasted Pork Loin with Mushroom Sauce
- Spaghetti with Meatball Sauce
- Spice-crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Spicy Kale and Sausage Soup
- Succulent Spice-rubbed Ribs with Southern Comfort Barbecue Sauce
- White Bean and Sausage Soup