Great meals for the grill
Take full advantage of our short-but-sweet Northwest summer with plenty of mouth-watering meals cooked on the grill. PCC offers delicious options from pre-seasoned chicken kabobs to juicy pork chops to locally made tofu.
Topping your grill with PCC foods means you're eating the best. You'll find grass-fed beef and lamb, organic poultry, pork raised on non-GMO feed, and plenty of delicious meat alternatives.
Adventures on the grill
Savor summer (or any time of year) with our mouthwatering options. Check our grilling guide for tips and suggestions.
- Burgers — Our beef is ground fresh daily. Build your next burger with grass-fed beef to enjoy higher concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids. We offer convenient fresh or frozen hamburger patties as a time-saver. Or, take home some of our turkey burger patties or fresh-ground turkey for a flavorful option that's lower in fat.
- Sausages — You'll find flavorful beef, chicken, pork and turkey options from Applegate Farms, Uli's Famous Sausage, Organic Prairie, Hempler's and our own PCC house brand.Learn more about PCC's sausage, bacon and other meats.
- Beef — We offer many cuts of grass-fed, organic or all-natural beef. Try Lynne Vea's popular Spicy Grilled Short Ribs with Grilled Plums
- Chicken — Whip up a spice rub or grill up some of our tender organic or free-range chicken with our delicious Pomegranate Grilled Chicken recipe.
- Pork — Enjoy fresh pork chops from Pure Country Pork, seasoned with honey, garlic, lemon juice and tamari, like in this tasty recipe.
- Lamb — Our Umpqua Valley Lamb chops are perfect for the grill. Try our freshly ground lamb in a decadent lamb burger. Or, make your own lamb souvlaki.
- Wild Alaskan salmon — Savor this Northwest delight with a variety of spice rubs, seasoned with rosemary and lemon or in a Grilled Salmon Bistro Salad.