On the go with trail mix
Need more fuel on the trail? Rev your engine with a handful of high-energy trail mix, packed with protein and healthy carbohydrates. Trail mix as we know it has been commercially produced since 1968 and now is ubiquitous in lunch bags and on playgrounds as well as on the trail.
Mix up a unique blend from the bonanza of options in our bulk department.
Or try some of our favorite ready-made combos:
Hit the books, then hit the trail
We carry local hiking guides so you can fine tune your next trip or find inspiration. Check out*:
- “The Creaky Knees Guide Washington” by Seabury Blair, Jr.
- "Day Hiking Mount Rainier" by Dan A. Nelson.
- "The Dog Lover's Companion to Seattle" by Val Mallinson.
- "Best Hikes With Kids: Western Washington & the Cascades" by Joan Burton and Ira Spring.
- "50 Trail Runs in Washington" by Cheri Pompeo Gillis.
- “Take a Walk” by Sue Muller Hacking.
- “Trail Running Guide to Western Washington” by Mike McQuaide.
*selection varies by store