Medicinal herbs in bulk
Whether you're concocting an herbal remedy for a sore throat, trying to boost your fiber intake, want to whip up a homemade mask for a spa day or craft your own cat treats, our bulk department delivers.
You'll find a variety of medicinal herbs and other natural items, available in just the amount you need for your recipes and projects. Reuse your container for even greater savings!
Get to know our selection
Browse our full selection of Medicinal Herbs in our Bulk Search database.
Humans have relied on herbal remedies for centuries to strengthen the body and treat disease. However, herbs should be taken with care, and under the supervision of a health care practitioner to avoid unwanted side effects and negative interactions with other herbs, supplements and medications.
- Psyllium husk — This mild, high-fiber supplement is a natural, time-honored remedy for constipation.
- Bentonite clay — A clay mask made from this powdered clay draws excess oils and debris to the surface of your skin. It also can soothe skin and ease itchiness when applied as a poultice.
- Catnip leaf — Catnip has a long history of use in alternative medicine. Tea brewed with catnip is said to ease digestion and to reduce fever. True to its name, it's adored by our feline friends.
- Nettle leaf — Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, this leaf commonly is brewed as a tea or added to dishes as a seasoning. It's purported to reduce water retention, to help improve the appearance of skin and to help ease many symptoms of arthritis, among a myriad of other benefits.
- Chia seeds — Many runners and endurance athletes swear by chia seeds as an energy booster when stirred into smoothies or sprinkled atop yogurt or cereal.