Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Class registration & information
All cooking classes offer generous samples of the recipes. Adult classes are either demonstration or hands-on (designated by the or symbol). All kids' classes (ages 2 to 15) are hands-on.
These symbols denote wine or beer sampling in class: . Gluten-free classes are denoted with the symbol.
At each class, you will receive copies of all recipes and a valuable shopping coupon for use at any PCC store.
Five ways to register
- Online: Begin by browsing the classes offered, then log in or create an account before adding the classes of your choice to your class cart. Then proceed to checkout. American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or PayPal.
- Phone: 206-545-7112, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Credit card or PCC gift card.
- In person: at our Co-op business office, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 4201 Roosevelt Way N.E., Seattle. Cash, check, credit card or PCC gift card.
- Fax: Use the form from the printed schedule, available at all PCC Natural Markets, or download the registration form and fax to 206-545-7131. Credit card or PCC gift card (include card number with order).
- Mail: Use the form from the printed schedule, available at all PCC Natural Markets, or download the registration form and mail to our Co-op office. Check, credit card or PCC gift card (include card number with order).
Fees and registration
- Walk, Talk and Taste Classes are FREE to all. Register online, call 206-545-7112 or e-mail
- Fees vary and are listed in each class description.
- Members of other food cooperatives pay non-member fees.
- Refunds or class credit will be given in full if we cancel a class or if you cancel your registration at least seven days before the class.
- Fixed- or low-income? Contact us about scholarship at 206-545-7112 or e-mail email@example.com.
- If we cannot complete your registration or if we cancel a class, we will call or e-mail.
- If a class is full, you can be put on a waiting list by clicking the "Add to wait list" button that appears on each class after the "Class full" button. You must be logged into your account to use this feature. Or, call 206-545-7112.
- Greenlake Aurora classroom has stair access only. Because of limited parking, please park on the street. Store staff are happy to carry your groceries for you after class.
- Out of respect for people with chemical sensitivities, we ask that fragrances and scented products not be worn in class.
- For your comfort, you may want to dress in layers; classroom temperatures fluctuate when ovens and stoves are used.
- For hands-on classes, you are welcome to bring an apron. Please wear closed-toe shoes.
Give a gift that an aspiring cook or a seasoned chef would love any time of year — a PCC gift card. Recipients choose what they like from our full menu of classes.
Purchase gift cards for classes and merchandise at any PCC checkstand or online.
Please note: gift cards are redeemable when paying for your class in person, over the phone, fax or mail. At this time, gift cards cannot be used for purchasing classes online.