Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Nick Rose, M.S., PCC Cooks Instructor
Nick Rose, M.S., leads weekly Walk, Talk and Taste classes, where he reveals the seasonal, sustainable and delicious food choices found at PCC. Before coming to PCC, Nick taught nutrition courses at Bastyr University and his alma mater, Virginia Tech, He enjoys helping others make conscious food choices for improved personal and planetary health.
PCC Cooks classes currently taught by Nick Rose, M.S.:
- Cooking with Oils Edmonds, Greenlake Village, Issaquah
- Greenlake Village Walk, Talk & Taste Greenlake Village
- Kirkland Walk, Talk & Taste Kirkland
- SPRING Gluten-free Walk, Talk & Taste Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Greenlake Village, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle
- SPRING Walk, Talk & Taste Classes - All stores Edmonds, Fremont, Greenlake Aurora, Greenlake Village, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Seward Park, View Ridge, West Seattle