Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Lynne Vea, PCC Cooks Instructor
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris. She has been in the restaurant and catering industry for more than 20 years and has worked as an executive chef for several private establishments and as a chef for the Hyatt Hotels in San Francisco. Lynne loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries and mushrooms, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
PCC Cooks classes currently taught by Lynne Vea:
- Date Night: Cozy Fireside Feast Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Greenlake Village, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle
- Dinner with Don Giovanni Edmonds, Issaquah
- Extraordinary Effervescence Greenlake Village
- Here's to Hometown! Greenlake Village, Redmond
- Rhônes and Rangers Redmond, West Seattle
- Vineyard Harvest Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Greenlake Village, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle