Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Nick Rose, PCC Cooks Instructor
Nick Rose, M.S., leads weekly Walk, Talk and Taste classes, where he reveals the seasonal, sustainable and delicious food choices found at PCC. Before coming to PCC, Nick taught nutrition courses at Bastyr University and his alma mater, Virginia Tech, He enjoys helping others make conscious food choices for improved personal and planetary health.
PCC Cooks classes currently taught by Nick Rose:
- Edmonds Walk, Talk & Taste Edmonds
- Fremont Walk, Talk & Taste Fremont
- Gluten-free Walk, Talk & Taste Edmonds, Greenlake, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Seward Park, View Ridge, West Seattle
- Greenlake Walk, Talk & Taste Greenlake
- Issaquah Walk, Talk & Taste Issaquah
- Kirkland Walk, Talk & Taste Kirkland
- Redmond Walk, Talk & Taste Redmond
- Seward Park Walk, Talk & Taste Seward Park
- View Ridge Walk, Talk & Taste View Ridge
- West Seattle Walk, Talk & Taste West Seattle