Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Marilyn Walls, PCC Cooks Instructor
Marilyn Walls, M.S., is a graduate of Bastyr University, where she subsequently taught for three years. She has been a long-time staffer at PCC, where she has created healthy recipes and shared her knowledge about vitamins, supplements, herbs and essential oils. She loves to read, and has written articles for local publications. Marilyn is currently writing a book on Alzheimer’s disease and brain health.
PCC Cooks classes currently taught by Marilyn Walls:
- Edmonds Walk, Talk & Taste Edmonds
- Fremont Walk, Talk & Taste Fremont
- Gluten-free Walk, Talk & Taste Edmonds, Fremont, Greenlake, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Seward Park, View Ridge, West Seattle
- Greenlake Walk, Talk & Taste Greenlake
- Issaquah Walk, Talk & Taste Issaquah
- Kirkland Walk, Talk & Taste Kirkland
- Redmond Walk, Talk & Taste Redmond
- Seward Park Walk, Talk & Taste Seward Park
- View Ridge Walk, Talk & Taste View Ridge
- West Seattle Walk, Talk & Taste West Seattle