Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Marilyn Walls, M.S., PCC Cooks Instructor
Marilyn Walls, M.S., is a graduate of Bastyr University, where she subsequently taught for three years. She has been a long-time staffer at PCC, where she has created healthy recipes and shared her knowledge about vitamins, supplements, herbs and essential oils. She loves to read, and has written articles for local publications. Marilyn is currently writing a book on Alzheimer’s disease and brain health.
PCC Cooks classes currently taught by Marilyn Walls, M.S.:
- Food and Mood Greenlake Village
- Fremont Walk, Talk & Taste Fremont
- Greenlake Aurora Walk, Talk & Taste Greenlake Aurora
- Greenlake Village Walk, Talk & Taste Greenlake Village
- Issaquah Walk, Talk & Taste Issaquah
- Kirkland Walk, Talk & Taste Kirkland
- MARCH Gluten-free Walk, Talk & Taste Edmonds, Greenlake Village, Redmond
- West Seattle Walk, Talk & Taste West Seattle