Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Darin Gagner, PCC Cooks Instructor
Darin Gagner began cooking as a way out of a sleepy small town in Eastern Washington, and ended up travelling coast to coast to learn as much as he could about regional American cuisine. A 15 year veteran of the restaurant industry, he has sought out as many different cooking experiences as possible, from fine dining working with James Beard award winners, to lobster shacks on the coast of Maine. Darin has lived in Seattle for 7 years, and has worked for local favorites like Carmelita, Earth and Ocean, The Hunt Club, and Frank’s Oyster House and Champagne Parlor. He spends his spare time hiking and fishing around the Northwest.
PCC Cooks classes currently taught by Darin Gagner:
- Basics of Flavor Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle
- BBQ Rubs, Sauces and Marinades Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Greenlake Village, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle
- Mastering the Pan Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle
- The Savory Side of Summer Desserts Edmonds, Greenlake Aurora, Greenlake Village, Issaquah, Redmond, West Seattle
- Vegan Desserts Greenlake Aurora