Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 7 to 9, without adult accompaniment. Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans-inspired Cajun menu. We will make a Green, Gold and Purple Salad (the traditional colors of Mardi Gras) and toss it with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette. Next we’ll shake up a spice seasoning and use it to make Cajun-spiced Roast Potatoes and “Down on the Bayou” Red Beans. Bananas Foster is the iconic Louisiana dessert, and we’ll finish our meal with delicious Bananas Foster Ice Cream Sundaes. Vegetarian; no eggs or gluten, optional dairy.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Jan 12, 10am-12pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Jan 19, 10am-12pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Feb 2, 10am-12pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Feb 9, 3-5pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Feb 16, 3-5pm. Redmond