Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Night Markets of Bangkok
BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST. Becky will transport you to the streets of Bangkok where she experienced a feast for the senses in the after-dark food markets. She’ll recall the sights and sounds, and you’ll savor the aroma and taste of food as cooked by the mom-and-pop vendors. She will make some of her favorite dishes, including Mieng Kahm (little herb, ginger, peanut and coconut lettuce packets with a salty-sweet dipping sauce); Khao Soy (duck and noodles with pickled greens, coconut milk and cilantro); Night Market Fried Chicken with Sweet Chile Sauce and Sticky Rice; and Grilled Shrimp with Tamarind and Lime. With poultry, seafood and eggs; no dairy. PLEASE NOTE: The April 10 class in the print catalog has been changed to April 11.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Mar 26, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Mar 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Apr 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Apr 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Apr 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Apr 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond