Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Easy as Pie
If you are making pies for Thanksgiving and need a little help with your technique, Barbara will share her secrets for making flaky, delicious piecrust (easily made in a food processor) and delectable fillings, and she will help you understand the science behind the art of making the perfect pie. Each participant makes a mini apple galette (open-faced pie) to take home, and Barbara will demonstrate how to make an Apple Pear Pie. You will also receive recipes for other fall favorites: Pecan, Spiced Pumpkin, and Whiskey Apple Crumble Pie. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Saturday Sep 8, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Sep 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Sep 22, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday Oct 7, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 10, 11am-1:30pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Oct 14, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Nov 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Dec 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Dec 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake