Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Kids Make Sushi!
For ages 10 to 12, with adult accompaniment. Learn all about making two kinds of popular Maki Zushi, those wrapped in nori (a sheet of dried sea vegetable), and Ura Maki (reversed) rolls, with rice on the outside and nori inside. You can choose a variety of ingredients, from vegetables to cooked tuna or shrimp, to customize your sushi any way you like it. Vegetarian, with optional cooked seafood; no dairy or eggs. Price includes one child and one adult.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Saturday Feb 16, 3-5pm. Edmonds
- Friday Feb 22, 6-8pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Mar 3, 1-3pm. Redmond
- Sunday Mar 24, 1-3pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Apr 6, 3-5pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Apr 27, 10am-12pm. Greenlake