Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The Art of Cooking
For ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest. Food is more fun to eat when kids have used their imaginations to create it. Channeling our inner artists, we’ll form, paint, sculpt and arrange food into compositions pretty enough to eat! We will “sculpt” two snacks, Campfire Crunchies and Fruit Pretzel Sticks, made with grapes, pretzels, carrots and cheddar cheese, then make a tasty lunch or dinner dish of Spring Roll Caterpillars with fresh vegetables. A special treat is Dale’s Fruits and Veggies (inspired by glass artist Dale Chihuly) by “squeeze painting” a variety of sweet and savory sauces. Vegetarian; no eggs, dairy optional. Price includes one child and one adult helper.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Mar 2, 10-11:15am. Issaquah
- Saturday Mar 9, 10-11:15am. West Seattle
- Saturday Mar 16, 10-11:15am. Edmonds
- Tuesday Mar 19, 10-11:15am. Greenlake
- Saturday Apr 6, 10-11:15am. Greenlake
- Saturday Apr 13, 10-11:15am. Redmond