Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Homemade Cheese Workshop
Join chef and cheese maker Jackie Freeman in an evening of hands-on cheese making. While preparing fresh Butter- milk Cheese, Queso Blanco, Ricotta, and Mozzarella in a small group setting, we will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, equipment use and care, and ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss recipes to try at home. This is a fast-paced, hands-on class, so come prepared to get a little messy! Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Mar 20, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Mar 26, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Apr 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Apr 13, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Apr 18, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle