Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cooling Inflammation with Food
The best defense against inflammation, experts say, is diet. Anti-inflammatory foods contain compounds that can prevent or decrease inflammation, thereby reducing the risk of degenerative disease. You will learn the difference between pro- and anti-inflammatory foods and the best food preparation techniques. Sample Birgitte’s recipes, such as Curried Lentil and Sweet Potato Soup; Wilted Greens with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms; Broccoli, Orange and Greens with Orange Dijon Dressing; and Thai Quinoa Salad. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Wednesday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Feb 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Mar 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Mar 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Mar 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Mar 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Mar 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle