Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cultured and fermented foods are becoming more popular, but what do they do for you, besides adding a delicious boost to other dishes? Learn from Birgitte about these enzyme-rich probiotic super-foods that help aid digestion, boost immunity and curb cravings. There are many delicious condiments and drinks that you can make to enhance the flavor and nutritional value of your meals. You’ll help make Sour Cream; Yogurt; Fruit Chutney; and fizzy Ginger “Beer.” You’ll take home a sample jar of Cultured Mixed Vegetables that you prepare in class, along with bonus recipes to try at home. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs or gluten
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Jul 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Jul 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jul 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Jul 12, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Jul 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, Jul 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds