Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Whether you’re an endurance athlete, like Travis, or just appreciate good winter meals prepared with lots of flavor, you’ll love this menu that will keep you fueled and raring to go in winter and beyond. Travis shows you the technique of making and searing Polenta that is perfect with Mushroom Garlic Ragout; and pressure-cooked Beef Bourgignon with Parsnip Purée. Dessert is a treat of Roasted Whole Apples with Anise-scented Salted Caramel Syrup. With meat and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Jan 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Jan 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Jan 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday Feb 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond