Please enable cookies in your web browser.
A sauce takes an everyday dish and makes it extraordinary; and it doesn’t have to be overly complicated or time consuming. Chef Erin will show you the basics of contemporary sauce making with a pan reduction, beurre blanc, pesto and caramel sauce. You’ll employ these sauces in four tasty dishes: Pork Chops with a Mustard-Caper Pan Sauce; Salmon with Preserved Lemon Beurre Blanc; Pasta with Tomato and Almond Pesto; and Poached Pears with Cardamom-spiced Caramel Sauce. With meat, seafood and dairy; no eggs or gluten
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Sep 1, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Sep 14, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday, Sep 21, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Sep 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Sep 28, 6:30-9pm. Redmond