Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Wonderful Fruit Desserts
Winter in Washington is a great time to explore a variety of ways to cook fruits. Cooking fruit deepens flavor and changes texture, making it a delicious way of enjoying them. Laurie will demonstrate the basics of poaching, roasting and braising, then use the fruits in a variety of desserts including Red Wine-poached Pears with Dark Chocolate Ganache; Poached Fuji Apple and Spiced Rum Consomme; and Brown Sugar-braised Pineapple over Almond Cake. After learning these versatile and simple recipes, you can spend the winter enjoying fruits in a new and different way. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Thursday Jan 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Feb 7, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds