Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Learn how to cook shellfish such as shrimp, clams and scallops for the best flavors, plus some intriguing combinations that enhance the delicate taste of these wonderful products. Kari will demonstrate cooking methods and how to pair shellfish with complementary ingredients in Grilled Shrimp Salad with Radicchio, Grapefruit, Blood Oranges and Pine Nuts; Steamed Clams with Salsa Verde; and Crispy Scallops with Celery Root Purée, Roasted Sunchokes and Pistachio Gremolata. With seafood, dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Mar 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Mar 6, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Mar 12, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Mar 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Apr 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Apr 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake