Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pressure Cooking Goes Vegetarian
Whether you are a vegetarian or just want some great-tasting recipes, join Rachel to learn about the benefits of using a pressure cooker to quickly and easily cook delicious side dishes or entrees. She explains how to efficiently use this time-saving appliance while she makes Balsamic Beet Salad with Walnuts and Blue Cheese; Butternut Squash and Sage Risotto; Moroccan Chickpea and Lentil Stew; and Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Jan 5, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Jan 13, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Jan 19, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Jan 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Feb 2, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle