Please enable cookies in your web browser.
If you have your favorite cuts of meat and fish for the grill but need help breaking away from old recipes, then this is your class. You’ll receive reliable recipes for eight rubs, ten regional and international sauces and ten marinades, plus samples of great beer pairings and a sauce tasting. Perfect for the grill, these recipes also work well indoors. Chef Darin will demonstrate cast-iron techniques as he prepares Soy and Ginger Marinated Pork Ribs with Sweet and Sour BBQ Sauce; Fennel and Coriander-rubbed Salmon with Tzatziki; and Spicy Sriracha and Cilantro Prawns with Lemongrass Aioli. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Jul 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Jul 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Jul 7, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Jul 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Jul 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jul 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond