Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef Erin to learn cooking techniques for chicken, including roasting, braising, pan-frying and grilling. You’ll learn how to truss a chicken for roasting, cut up a whole bird, and prepare a chicken cutlet (paillard), plus proper poultry cooking temperatures and techniques. You’ll make Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Pan Sauce and Mashed Potatoes; Chicken with Two Kinds of Lemon; Sautéed Chicken Cutlets with Kentucky Bourbon; and Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Butter. With poultry and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Mar 5, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Mar 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Mar 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Mar 27, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Mar 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake