Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Bring your knives, no matter how simple or sophisticated, to practice knife-handling skills and learn how to cut safely and efficiently in this fun workshop with chef Seppo. He’ll review knife selection, introduce honing and sharpening, and teach you several different knife techniques so you can cook more efficiently and safely. Along the way, you’ll prepare ingredients for Lemon Cilantro Chicken Soup and Lemon Cilantro Vegetable Soup, which Seppo will demonstrate in class. Vegetarian, with optional poultry; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Jan 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Jan 15, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Jan 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Feb 5, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Feb 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds