Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Bavarian Kitchen: Gut Essen!
Join Chef Erin for some gut essen (good food) German-style, and learn how easy it is to make classic Bavarian dishes in your home kitchen. Try your hand at making authentic Sauerkraut, pounding and cooking Jaeger Schnitzel (pork cutlets), pressing fresh Spaetzle (dumpling-like noodles), and flipping a few Apfelpfannkuchen (apple pancakes). With meat, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Jan 26, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Feb 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Feb 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle