Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Quick Braising Techniques
Awaken your palate with spicy, warming, and easy dishes for everyday cold-weather cooking. We will explore new flavors and discover braising at home with only a few ingredients; these are humble, inexpensive dishes that anyone can master and cook for a crowd. Darinís international menu includes Ca Kho To (Vietnamese-style cod simmered in sweet and sour caramel with jasmine rice); Tak Toritang (Korean spicy braised chicken wings and potatoes); and Braised Cabbage, Kale and Root Vegetables with Apples and Smoked Paprika. With poultry and seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Jan 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jan 30, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Feb 20, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds