Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Artisan Flatbreads: Foccacia and Fougasse
Come along on this continuing journey with Laurie as we explore artisan bread making by making flatbreads. Using one recipe, you will create two traditional breads — one Italian, the other French — while learning the underlying techniques of artisan breadmaking. We’ll talk about basic bread ingredients, kneading and baking while creating herbed Foccacia and Olive Fougasse. You will leave this class with your fresh-baked bread and loads of information about artisan bread making at home. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Feb 18, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Mar 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Mar 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Mar 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond