Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Vegetarian Soups and Stocks
This class will focus on getting the heartiest, richest, and most satisfying winter flavors from vegetables. Information and bonus recipes will be provided for stocks, as well as ideas for advanced preparation and storage. Each soup presents vegetarian and vegan options, so that everyone can enjoy and sample each dish. You’ll make Black Bean Soup with Fresh Cilantro and Salsa Verde; Creamy Yam Soup with Sage Croutons; Spiced Red Lentil Soup with Orange Oil and Wilted Spinach; and Mushroom, Farro, and Root Vegetable Soup. Vegetarian, with dairy options; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Mar 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Mar 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Mar 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Mar 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle