Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Nutritionist Danielle has created a menu of soups and salads perfect for the changing of the season. She will teach you how to recreate and modify each recipe creatively at home, while adding in tips on boosting the immune system with healing foods as we shift from summer to fall. The menu will feature Roasted Grape, Leek and Arugula Salad with Basil Ginger Dressing; Creamy Curried Spinach Soup with Lemon Oil; Carrot Ribbon and Pistachio Pesto Salad; and Immune-boosting Vegetable Miso Soup. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Sep 1, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City
- Friday, Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday, Sep 12, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday, Sep 26, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Sep 29, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah