Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Why meet friends to wait in line for an hour at your local breakfast spot when you can do a little ahead-of-time prep and have an elegant, delicious brunch in the comfort of your own home? Jen will share some of her tried-and-true brunch recipes for just two or for a crowd. You’ll get your weekend off to a good start with Challah French Toast with Orange Glaze; Homemade Chicken Apple Sausage; Virgin Bloody Marys; and Seasonal Fruit Salad with Fragrant Syrup. With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Jul 11, 10am-12:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Jul 25, 10am-12:30pm. West Seattle
- Saturday, Aug 15, 10am-12:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Aug 29, 10am-12:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Sep 12, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora