Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Featuring some of the delicacies that summer produce has to offer, these recipes are gorgeous with a variety of enticing colors, and so savvy in their simplicity that you can easily recreate them at home. Danielle will guide you through making Roasted Beet, Strawberry and Arugula Salad with Dijon-Balsamic Dressing; Cherry Tomato Polenta Bruschetta; Seared Garlic Salmon with Green Goddess Sauce; and Maple Ginger-glazed Peaches with Fresh Berries. With seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Friday, Jul 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Jul 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday, Jul 24, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Jul 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday, Jul 31, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Aug 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Aug 14, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City