Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Stir-frying is one of the most popular ways to prepare Chinese food ó itís fun, healthy and easy. In this class we will learn the best techniques for cutting vegetables and meat, how to marinate the meat and the basics of stir-frying. We will also make tasty sauces for stir-frying as we prepare Marinated Duck with Spices in Pickled Plum Hoisin Sauce; Twice-cooked Pork; Chicken in Gingered Rice Wine Sauce; and a bonus recipe of Lamb in Star Anise Cinnamon-infused Sauce with Ginger, Leek and Dried Chiles. With meat, poultry and eggs; no dairy. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Mar 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Mar 17, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Mar 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Mar 23, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday Mar 24, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds