Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Traditional Mexican Tamales
Join Lynne to make homemade Oaxacan Mole-braised Chicken Tamales with pine nuts and currants, plus Roasted Chile and Goat Cheese Tamales. We will learn to make the ultimate fluffy fresh masa dough and how to roll and tie tamales. We’ll make enough small tamales to steam for everyone in the class, and then enjoy our labors with additional Mole, Pico De Gallo and tastes of selected local beers. Dessert will be Miniature Cinnamon and Chipotle Chocolate Truffles rolled in Salted Toffee Almonds. With poultry and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR BEER SAMPLING.
- Tuesday Jan 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jan 31, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Feb 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Feb 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds