Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Italian Alpine Specialties
The Italian Alps are dotted with refugi, hostels for hikers and skiers, where travelers are offered simple, rustic meals with local food. Paola will guide you in making a typical meal from Valtellina, a valley in the mountains of Lombardy. You’ll make Pizzoccheri alla Valtellinese, (homemade buckwheat pasta with chard and potatoes in butter and cheese sauce); a salad of Bitter Greens with Apples, Walnuts and Parmigiano; and Pear, Almond and Chocolate Strudel for dessert. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Feb 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Feb 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Mar 1, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Mar 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Mar 13, 6:30-9pm. Redmond