Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Chinese Vegetarian Rice and Noodle Dishes
Rice and noodles are staples of Chinese cooking and, as you might imagine, there are thousands of dishes using them. Christina will teach you how to make two rice dishes and two noodle dishes: Ginger-scented Forbidden Rice Soup with Oolong Tea; “Eight Treasures” Fried Jasmine Rice with ginger and cilantro-infused sweet tamari; Dan Dan Udon Noodles (noodles tossed in lightly spiced oil and sesame sauce) and Braised Fresh Egg Noodles with shiitake mushrooms, veggies and smoked tofu. Vegetarian with eggs; no dairy. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Apr 6, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Apr 7, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Apr 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Apr 14, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Apr 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle