Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Enjoy learning how to make delicious savory stuffed pastries and the well-loved traditional dessert Baklava. Shelley will demonstrate how to create the pastry dough, and you’ll join in to form the dough into coiled Bulema pastries filled with Spinach and Feta. Then, you’ll work hands-on to create Three Nut Baklava with Phyllo Dough. Along with Turkish Salata with chopped cucumbers and tomatoes, you’ll have just the right recipes for a meal to delight! Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Aug 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Aug 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Sep 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Sep 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City