Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Northwest Winter Garden
Even with the waning daylight and cold temperatures, there are still wonderful things to pluck from the garden or the market, and Devra knows how to prepare them to enhance the best flavors. In this hands-on class, we’ll make three quick side dishes: Rosemary-roasted Potatoes with Kalamata Olives; Collard Greens with Orecchiette Pasta and Leeks; and Wild Rice and Root Vegetable Cakes with Mushroom Sauce. You’ll get a lesson in handling paper-thin phyllo dough while making a dessert of Apple Hazelnut Phyllo Rolls. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Jan 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Jan 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Jan 31, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds