Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Thai Winter Flavors
Thai cooking is easier than you think, and with Pranee’s expert instruction, you can easily duplicate her dishes for your family and friends. You will make three popular dishes in the class; an appetizer of Tod Man Pla (fish cakes with sweet chili-cucumber sauce); a soup course of Tom Kha Gai (coconut and lemongrass chicken soup); and the main course of Phad Kee Meo, (known as “drunken” noodles — stir-fried rice noodles with pork and kale). With meat and poultry; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Jan 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jan 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jan 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Jan 29, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Mar 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake