Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Vegetarian Sushi Rolls
Maki Sushi is “rolled sushi” with narrow strips of different ingredients layered on a bed of vinegared rice and spread on a sheet of toasted nori (seaweed). Just about any ingredient can be included, from avocado to spinach to tofu. Once the technique is learned, you can get creative at home with other ingredients, such as seafood. Seppo will also show you how to make perfect sushi rice, prepare effortless sushi rolls and serve your creations with elegance. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Feb 26, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Mar 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Mar 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Mar 19, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake