Please enable cookies in your web browser.
30-Minute Vegan Goes Mediterranean
In a continuation of her series of Mediterranean vegan cooking, Sureyya introduces you to four recipes that are quick and delicious. First, see how easy it is to make homemade Pita Bread to go with Leek Vegetable Soup with Sun-dried Tomatoes. Using the same dough recipe, you’ll also make Vegetable Pizza with Mediterranean herbs and spices. Enjoy preparing Fellah Koftesi (mini bulgur patties in tomato basil sauce), a dish from the southern Mediterranean, plus Roasted Vegetable and Brown Lentil Salad with Thyme and Basil. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Mar 10, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Mar 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Mar 23, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Apr 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Apr 13, 3-5:30pm. Redmond