Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Warmth of Winter
Come out of the cold and step into a winter wonderland of fresh ingredients. Chef Pam will show you how to transform seasonal winter vegetables and citrus into a beautifully light and lively dinner to celebrate with your friends or that special someone. You’ll make Purée of Roasted Beet Soup with Crème Fraîche; Seasonal Green Salad with Shaved Root Vegetables, Citrus Segments, Pistachios and Citrus Vinaigrette; and Fish en Papillote (baked in parchment paper) with Citrus. And for dessert, delightful individual Chocolate Soufflés. With seafood, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Feb 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Feb 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Feb 25, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds