Please enable cookies in your web browser.
BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST. In this fun class, you’ll be rolling in dough to make the freshest, lightest gnocchi (say nee-o’-kee) — little Italian dumplings made with potatoes — lightly cooked and bathed in delectable sauces. You’ll make and shape the dough and cook them with three easy sauces: Creamy Tomato and Basil Sauce; Brown Butter Sage Sauce; and Gorgonzola Sauce. Vegetarian; with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Jan 5, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday Jan 7, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jan 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jan 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jan 17, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Jan 24, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Jan 26, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Feb 1, 11am-1:30pm. Greenlake
- Monday Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Redmond