Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Enjoy Washington’s celebrated apple crop with delightful apple desserts for every occasion. Pastry Chef Laurie Pfalzer will guide you through both common and heirloom apple varieties, discussing their flavors — tart, tart-sweet and sweet— and their best uses. She’ll demonstrate Apple Mousse and Green Apple Sorbet. Then you will work hands-on to make Crêpes with Rosemary Apples and discover an easy aproach to the legendary and elusive Apfelstreudel (Classic Apple Streudel). Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Sep 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Sep 20, 1-3:30pm. Columbia City
- Friday, Sep 25, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Sep 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle