Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cooking and sharing recipes and stories with her students is Sureyya’s way of relaxing, as if you were joining her in her home kitchen. She’ll give you some time-saving ideas for making the most of the season’s harvest with recipes to use year-round, including African Curried Harvest Soup with Mixed Herb Pesto; Grilled Spicy Leek, Fennel and Cauliflower Salad with Garlic Sauce; Carrot and Cashew Biryani with Cloves and Cardamom; and Tofu-stuffed Grilled Eggplant Wraps with Tomato and Garlic Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Sep 2, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Sep 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Sep 13, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, Sep 20, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday, Sep 28, 6:30-9pm. Columbia City