Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The Anatomy of Taste
In this continuation of the celebration of local products, Lynne features first of the season ingredients such as Halibut, Asparagus, Baby Spinach, early Strawberries, and more. She illustrates how we taste, how to identify the role of flavors, and how to layer and develop your own recipes and menus, plus demonstrates cooking techniques that influence those flavors. Step outside of the box and explore new combinations to expand your world of taste and reach a higher level of understanding and creativity with ingredients and techniques. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLING.
- Tuesday Mar 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Apr 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Apr 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday May 24, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle