Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Turkish Culture and Cuisine
Sureyya will share a good helping of Turkish culture as she demonstrates and serves some delicious dishes that she enjoyed while growing up in eastern Turkey. These are representative of good Turkish home cooking: Gavur Dagi Salatasi (green olive salad with pomegranate molasses); Lebenniyye (lamb soup with garbanzo beans, yogurt and spices); Sebzeli Pilav (rice pilaf with grilled vegetables and dill); and Ali Nazik Kebabi (spicy sautéed chicken breast with grilled eggplant and garlic sauce). With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Jan 6, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jan 19, 10am-12:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Jan 26, 10am-12:30pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Jan 27, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jan 31, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake