Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Wine and Dine: The French Collection
In a repeat of this popular class, Becky has assembled recipes from all around France and cooks them to perfection in this fun wine pairing class. You’ll be transported on your own Tour de France while tasting Camembert Tart with Port-soaked Cherries and Leeks; Bitter Greens Salad with warm poached egg and champagne-bacon vinaigrette; and Cassoulet (a classic, slow-cooked dish with beans, chicken and pork). Dessert is a wonderful Financier (almond cake) with Grand Marnier Whipped Cream. With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLING.
- Friday Feb 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Feb 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Mar 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Mar 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Mar 21, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds